We believe the best work is developed in strong relationships where both parties derive value from the arrangement; both are more deeply vested in the outcome of the work. In addition to providing you with the information you need to evaluate us, CRESCENT assesses prospective clients to determine whether we see a good fit in a partnership.
Our clients are typically:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Have experience working with an established communications/design agency and are familiar with our industry’s professional Standards of Practice
- Have an initial project budget of greater than $20K
- Annual operating budgets of greater than $1 Million
- Value the contributions that experts can make
If it sounds like we are a fit to work together, contact us and let’s begin the conversation.
We prefer to work with our clients in a full-service capacity as it allows us to get more deeply involved and yield greater results.
Clients who leverage our expertise to plan, design and execute a multi-touchpoint communications strategy typically spend $150K to $250K with us annually. Budget planning is part of the strategic process and funds are allocated based on the priorities identified each year.
For a la carte services, we typically earn project fees in the following ranges:
- Branding work: $20K to $40K
- WordPress website: $30K to $40K
- Annual reports: $20K to $60K (depending on page count and format)
- CMS driven website with custom application development or integration: $60K to $90K
- Outreach campaigns: $30K to $60K.
Media and printing should be considered separately.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP’S)
We receive many RFP’s from some very interesting organizations. We endeavor to review all RFP requests and respond accordingly. We take great care and go to much effort to develop responses that are thoughtful and innovative. We respect our clients time and expect the same in return – as the best relationships are based on mutual respect. Therefore we decline to respond to any RFP process involving more than 3-4 invitations for bid or for clients who do not meet our minimum criteria for fit.
Our current waiting time to start on a new project is: 4-6 weeks.